POSTS

Friday, April 29, 2011

Mustard and Fennel Crusted Pork Chops


Our butcher sells the most incredible free range pork and so it is always on my menu for dinners. This week I had some in the freezer and I had decided to cook a faithful recipe of mustard crusted pork. Then I spotted this recipe for mustard herb crusted pork on For the Love of Cooking and decided to use this variation on the recipe. The pork is coated in a mix of garlic, dijon mustard and crushed fennel seeds. You then dip it in a mix of seasoned bread crumbs, thyme and parmesan ready for baking.


I'm really glad I tried this version as it was incredibly delicious, it has replaced our other recipe :)

10 comments:

  1. Love the mustered with borocoly. Test yummy. Anyway lovely blog thanks for sharing it.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herb crusts are a great idea and add so much flavour to meat. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, do you reckon I could use wholegrain mustard instead? I like the little 'pop' that comes with eating it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pork chops sound absolutely delicious. I know that I'd love them. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you liked the coating - we loved it here. I am looking forward to trying it on pork chops. Thanks for the shout out and link back to my site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mustard is a great addition to this meal. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks addictive! I would love to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks wonderful, I have tried adding mustard to my pork chops and I loved it...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pork, and I love mustard - this looks delicious! I'll have to give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love for you to comment